I'm meant to pass the award along to my favourite 11 blogs with under 200 followers - but being the grinch I am who has always grumbled at chain letters, I thought I'd graciously accept without nominating others. In fact, I honestly don't think I read any blogs with under 200 followers- and definitely not 11...This said, I'm still going to go ahead and answer Jan's questions because -let's be honest-who doesn't love answering questions about themself?
1. Do you mind being a 'small' blogger? With less than 200 subscribers?
Well, I've only just started blogging and I didn't expect to have hundreds of readers from the off, so I don't mind
at all for the time being :D
2. What's blogging to you? A hobby, a passion, a job,...?
Just a hobby for the moment...I love being able to waffle on without anyone yawning in boredom - or if they are, at least I
can't see them!
3. Describe your blog in 5 words!
Lighthearted, wordy, personal, still growing
4. Where to you want to be when you're 35?
I like to see myself with a family, a successful career that I enjoy, and living in a city (probably London)
5. What is your favourite object or moment?
I have a toy bunny rabbit that I've had since I was a baby, it still comforts me to see it and I feel lame saying so, but I'd be
really upset if I ever lost it!
6. Do you have an opinion about my blog?
I didn't know it before you followed me, but you seem like a cool guy (also Belgium is not so far from where I live :D)
7. Explain how your environment influences you and your blog? Or why it doesn't?
I live in Luxembourg, which is not exactly a fashion epicentre, so I think the reason I got into reading blogs (apart from the
fact that I'm a massive nosy parker) was to find style inspiration that I might not necessarily see on the streets...
8. What do you prefer: fame, career, children, family or friends?
I would say family, because they're the only people you know will be there for you your entire life (cue the soppy music)
9. Are you still in school? What do you study? Or what is your job?
Yep, I've got two school years left before university (SCARY), and I'll be studying maths, french, english and history for
those next two years
10. What tells the most to you: words or image?
Such a difficult question - they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I'll have to go with words, because the best
writing can create an image in the head that's different for each reader, which I think is quite amazing!
11. Name me your most worn piece or outfit?
I'm basically surgically attached to my skinny jeans, and also my tan suede ankle boots which I insist on wearing in all
weathers, haha :D